Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Praktikal

only 2 week leave for me being praktikal...,
i don't know either i'm happy or not while i'm doing praktikal....,
i like such us horrible...., cannot think anything good...,
i also can express what i want to do....,
but when i at home...,
i feel happy...,
i'm happy when i see my laptop...,
when i arrive at home...,
i immediatelly go to my laptop and open it...,
all my tired and not so well is gone...,
i feel full of energy....,
that is my laptop give effect for me....,
i don't know what happen with me if my laptop gone from my eye...,

you know what...,
now only my friend is my laptop....,
only it my friend now...,
only with it i express my feeling...,
my time...,
my hapiness...,
my sadness....,
all of my free time with my laptop...,

that is my life...,
everyday i do a same things as yesterday...,

u all must think like my life is so bored..., right...,
but for me, it is enteresting...,
because my favourite thing had in my laptop...,
i don't mind if anyone don't be friend with me but
the condition is my laptop always at my side...,
if my laptop gone maybe true my life is boing..., ne.

No comments: